Here is how you can contribute to EL2 (this may be amended if need be):
- I will accept discussions of interesting research and interesting discussions of research. That means it can also be rejected.
- I may make a few small editorial corrections to the text.
- There needs to be a link to an IDEAS page.
- The research needs to be recent and in working paper form. This means it needs to be in Open Access (NBER and CEPR are OK) and unpublished.
- You cannot discuss your own research. This is not voxEU.
- You need to submit your text under your real name. It can be published anonymously, though.
- Send me an email with your write-up, mention if you want it under a pseudonym or your real name.
- I let you know about my decision as soon as I can.